THE VOICE OF INTERNATIONAL LITHUANIA
VilNews has its own Google archive! Type a word in the above search box to find any article.
Kaunas FEZ (Free Economic Zone) is a 534 ha industrial
development area which offers tax incentives.
Key advantages include:
· Considerable tax incentives;
· Excellent geographic location, coupled with high quality road and railroad connections;
· Adjacent to Kaunas Airport (at present 17 flight directions to the Western European Countries) ;
· Close to ice-free Klaipeda Seaport;
· Stable and constantly growing Lithuanian economy;
· Highly skilled and inexpensive workforce;
· Well developed infrastructure;
· Inconsiderable cultural and linguistic barrier;
· Good investment climate;
· Safety of business in the FEZ.
Watch presentation of the Kaunas FEZ:
For more information, see: www.ftz.lt
VilNews e-magazine is published in Vilnius, Lithuania. Editor-in-Chief: Mr. Aage Myhre. Inquires to the editors: editor@VilNews.com.
Code of Ethics: See Section 2 – about VilNews. VilNews is not responsible for content on external links/web pages.
HOW TO ADVERTISE IN VILNEWS.
All content is copyrighted © 2011. UAB ‘VilNews’.